Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A bedouin came to Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah swt be upon him) and said, "Tell me of such a deed as will make me enter Paradise, if I do it."

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah swt be upon him) said, "Worship Allah and worship none along with Him, offer the (five) prescribed compulsory prayers perfectly, pay the compulsory Zakat, and fast the month of Ramadan."

The bedouin said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, I will not do more than this."

When he (the Bedouin) left, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah swt be upon him) said, "Whoever likes to see a man of Paradise, then he may look at this man."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 480

1 Comments:

Anonymous pakistan time now said...

Beshak .....

10/21/2016 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home