Allah will give shade to seven on the Day when there will be no shade but His. [These seven persons are:]
- a just ruler,
- a youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (i.e. worships Allah sincerely from childhood),
- a man whose heart is attached to the mosques (i.e. to pray the compulsory prayers in the mosque in congregation),
- two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only,
- a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illicit intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah,
- a man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity),- and a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes are then flooded with tears.