Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Sahih Muslim
Book 25, Number 5363:
Jabir b. Abdullah reported: I came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and called him (with a view to seeking permission). whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Who is it? I said: It is I. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) came out saying: It is I. it is I.



Book 25, Number 5364:
Jabir b. Abdullah reported: I sought permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upoh him) to see him. He said: Who is it? I said: It is I. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: It is I. it is I (these words lead me to no conclusion).



Book 25, Number 5365:
This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Shu'ba with a slight variation of wording and that is: The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) uttered these words: It is I. it is I." in the manner as if he disapproved of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home