Thursday, September 29, 2005

Anas ibn Malik relates that as he was walking with the Prophet PBUH, who happened to have a thick-bordered Najrani burd (sheet) around his shoulders, a Bedouin came up to him and tugged at it.
'I saw that it had left a mark on his neck. Then hte Bedouin said, "O Muhammad, order some of the wealth of God which you have in your posession to be given to me." The Prophet PBUH looked at him and smiled, then he gave orders for something to be given to him.'

HADITH OF AL-BUKHARI AND MUSLIM

2 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

9/29/2005 2:20 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about income money online payplan related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

10/20/2005 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home